I have heard it my whole life long – that whisper from the trees, from the land beneath me, from the Beauty which surrounds us. Calling me deeper… Asking me to share what I know…
* If you feel a connection with Trees…
* If you want to Deepen that Connection…
* If you feel that Trees are constantly whispering to you, murmuring on the wind…
* If you have a sense of the Energy of Trees & want to Deepen your Awareness of this….
* If you Look at a tree and feel a Reverence for that Beauty before you, and a desire to connect more deeply with the Beauty and Wisdom of the tree…
* If you want to share this with others, exploring and deepening your own sense of connection whilst sharing with other like -minded souls…
“Trees are poems that the earth writes upon the sky.”
– Khalil Gibran, Sand and Foam
You are not alone.
Join me here, as I share the whisperings, practical exercises, stories & meditations gifted to me over the years – Honouring the Trees & what they have to share with us…
From the mycelium to the roots to the leaves, let’s engage in a journey of discovery and connection.
Learning, growing, practising and sharing.
* Bi-weekly Live Zoom group meeting with facilitated meditations, focussed around a specific Tree species each time. Join in, or follow along in your own time.
* When you connect with one specific tree, and it’s energy, all the rest of the trees in that species open their energy to you. Each session focusses on a specific tree. It’s story, it’s energy and meditations to connect with that one tree species.
* Learning more about different Trees across the globe and how they have played a role in humanities history.
* Recording of each meeting shared to your email.
* Access to exercises and meditations to further support you.
* Private Facebook group for sharing ~ words and pictures, talking about experiences and support for each other where I am also active and answer your questions.
* Deepen your awareness of the energy and sense of presence of Trees.
* Connect more with the Beauty which surrounds you.
* Deepen your sense of connection with everything around you – Trees, Forest, the Land & World around you.
* Re-discover a sense of wonder and joy in connecting more deeply with Nature.
* Supportive, Nourishing, Fun and offers opportunity for Healing and Transformation.
* I can’t come out to your Trees and your Forest with you, but I can share some tools to support you in deepening your connection.
What Will YOU learn with this Course?
The Stories of many different Trees & their affect on the environment and cultures around them.
Practical techniques for connecting deeply.
More about how all parts of a forest weave together to support the whole.
Increased awareness of the Energy of the Trees around you.
Greater sensitivity, greater connection with Trees, greater connection with all beings and with all life.
You will learn the value of keeping it grounded, keeping it practical, keeping it real.
Over the duration of the course, you will learn how to connect intuitively & instinctively, with these Tree beings. You can expect your sensitivity to your environment to increase and a deepening awe for the world around you, supporting you to live within a sense of flow, reverence and deep connection.
“Trees exhale for us so that we can inhale them to stay alive. Can we ever forget that? Let us love trees with every breath we take until we perish.”
– Munia Khan
What Will You Get When You Sign Up?
* Live access to a Zoom group where exercises & meditations are shared, along with experiences. Each week the focus will be on one particular tree, deepening knowledge and connection to this tree. Recordings from this sent to your inbox.
* 3 months worth, 6 bi-weekly, Meditations to develop and strengthen your energy & connection shared direct with you.
* Members only access to an online course with downloadable links.
Why Accessible Pricing for A Heart & Soul Centered Practise?
Well, I work from my Heart & my Soul. And I have to put food on the table, feed my child, plant trees and share what I know…. And share the abundance with the team of people working alongside me! I’m grateful to be able to do this work, and I choose to make philanthropy and accessibility pricing a core to the work.
Love in Action basically.
Why Learn with Me?
Hiya, I’m Morag. I’m a Dreamer, Writer, Visionary and Optimist graduate. I love to encourage dreams and visions of creating more… I practise gratitudes near daily, see the good in everything. My Secret Superpowers are finding the Silver Lining and Seeing Beauty. Everywhere!
And I see Soul.
This Course offering arises out of the deep sense of the connection I feel with the trees and land all around us. The wonder and beauty of this…
It arises from that whisper I hear on the wind –
“Share our stories, share our stories. – Tell the stories of who we are and how deep our connection goes… Share with more how to connect with us more deeply…”
All my life I have heard this murmur, coming from all around me, and have shared this with others. I’m being called now to share more, to create new ways of sharing, and to deepen that sense of connection. For myself, and for all Beings. If I could, I would come, take your hand and journey into the forests with you. For now, this is the only way I can honour that call to share the stories I have, and deepen connection with the world around us, and the vision I have of the future still to come…
All my life I have lived with seeing with the Eyes of Soul. Ran from it, surrendered to it and found great joy in working with Soul. When I live with this – Seeing with the Soul – my life moves into a flow of joy and gentle, small daily miracles. I am reminded again and again that this is how I am meant to live. Connected with, connecting with Soul. And sharing this. Teaching this. Sharing what I know…
In 1998 I had an accident – I didn’t listen to myintuition, and I got stubborn… It ended up that I hurt my back really badly, and I had to face giving up my career ( I was a Scuba Diving Instructor). In the process of that, I started investigating holistic health. And I began to admit that I ALWAYS saw energy, and had intuitions… By 2002 I was studying, teaching and supporting in Intuitive Development Circles across South Africa – and things just kept growing from there…
Since then I have run Groups & taught Courses Internationally, created Permaculture Projects in South Africa, collaborated with other Inspiring Souls in Sacred Ceremonies…. Massaged, Danced and Dreamed – & become a Mother, living on the edge of the Highlands, in Scotland…
What I know… is that my life doesn’t always follow the plan I have for myself. But, when I listen to that Intuition and allow space for it – my life moves into the most marvellous sense of flow. And the more I do this, the more flow there is. Small, daily miracles occur. And, I am called to share what I know – again and again….
And so, this online course has come into being….
The Zoom link for each course will be given out via email once you sign up. Recorded meditations will be shared in a membership access only space within 36 hours of each live call. There will be exercises given for you to practise those 3 months to support your own practise. There is a members only, private Facebook group where you can continue to share experiences, connect and ask questions. Pictures of beautiful trees will always be welcomed!
We will build our energy, our practise, and we will share the journey- and it will be fun!
Because, if it is not Fun, why keep on doing it…?
Much “doing” has fallen away in the last few years as I became a mother. What remains is the deep pull – Intuition followed up by Synchronisities, called forward into Action.
Honouring those whispers I hear, from the Trees, from the Land, from Heart and Soul and the sense I have of Beauty and the Future which lies before us…
Dreaming, Creating, Visioning. Teaching and Sharing what I Know…
I’ve created two children’s books – both are on Amazon, with more on the way. Links hereif you want to know more. And a workbook currently being created….
Because there is always more, always that pull from Soul to share and give….
“Practice listening to your intuition, your inner voice; ask questions; be curious; see what you see; hear what you hear; and then act upon what you know to be true. These intuitive powers were given to your soul at birth.”
“The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.”
It always gives me such a thrill when someone shares these with me. It makes me think “Wow, that’s how they see me?” And really recognise how, I am just me, being me. Following that pull, being me, Living from my Heart and Soul. At the same time, it inspires me to do more, share more, give more – and I find myself reaching out to others, to share with them how they inspire me. Right off, right here, right now, I want to say Thank you. Thank you for reading this far. And for the fact that you have – I know you are here for a reason, on planet Earth, at this time now, with your own amazing superhero powers. And perhaps, we’ll share part of our journey, perhaps not. Either way – Thank you for being you, and here now.
“What is it that you are looking for? Are you looking for help, guidance, a teacher, a vision of the future? Perhaps someone that can help you enhance your own innate intuition. Well, you have found that person in Morag. For over 35 years I have delved into the metaphysical and have never come across someone so in tune and connected to source. Morag’s ability to ‘feel into’ and read a situation in my opinion is the best I have ever met. Morag is globally connected and world-class at what she does and that is whisper to soul. She can help you, guide you, teach you and help you see into what lies ahead. Even delve into the past for that matter. Morag has been an incredible teacher and friend to me and her ability to explain and convey what spirit has to say has been incredibly accurate and helpful. Explore yourself, explore beyond with Morag. What are you waiting for…? In gratitude, thank you Morag! “
“Of all man’s works of art, a cathedral is greatest. A vast and majestic tree is greater than that.”
– Henry Ward Beecher
“To be poor and be without trees, is to be the most starved human being in the world. To be poor and have trees, is to be completely rich in ways that money can never buy.”